Are Luxury Apartments worth the money
Before design blogs were rampant and magazines were practically the only outlet a design junkie had, I often found the casually listed luxuries to be a bit silly — plate warmers and multiple dishwashers and how many bathrooms? However, even in a modest home some "extras" are totally worth their weight. What are yours?
Over the last few years, as I've tried to think of my home as more of a lifestyle investment and less of a crash pad, I've found that there are certain weekly, monthly, yearly, and long term indulgences that make home life seem like the sweet life…
• Fresh flowers. Nothing brightens or changes the mood more than fresh flowers. Usually I'll buy one or two bouquets and spread them around the house in my own arrangements.
Every Other Week:
• Cleaning service. I never really considered cleaning help, but a year ago I did a tiny bit of research and found a service that we could afford. It makes a world of difference to have someone help out with deep cleaning tasks on a regular basis. We have kids and a dog and so we started off with a weekly service, but found that every other week was sufficient.
• Nice hand soap at the bathroom and kitchen sink. When I was growing up, one of my aunts always had the prettiest most wonderfully smelling soaps in her bathroom, and I always associated her home with luxury. Looking back, I realize that she lived in a modest little townhouse in the suburbs, but little details went a long way in making it feel luxe.
Yearly (or Every Few Years):
• New towels and sheets. Depending on what kind you buy, these items may last a lot longer than a year, but changing them before they become threadbare makes a huge difference in your daily routine. Wrapping up in a plush towel after a warm shower or falling into a bed with crisp linens can make your home feel like a vacation spot.
• A good mattress. We've had our mattress for six years, and it's still the best investment we've made. It wasn't high end, but when we bought it as students it was a splurge. However, it's totally spoiled us in terms of sleeping anywhere else. Even getaways in wonderful hotels don't have the same appeal!
• A good shower head. I honestly don't know why we waited so long to replace our ridiculously low-pressure, drippy shower head. Switching it out makes everyday start off a little better.
- ebay coupon code
- rs232 sniffer download
- Patagonia Express is built to International safety standards with good stability and complete safety equipment including life jackets, life raft and fire extinguishers. Book online and travel in style and comfort on the Patagonia Xpress. Bali fast transfer to gili trawangan is safe and easy thanks to the convenient services of the Patagonia Xpress. The vessel will carry 174 passengers with a daily schedule from Benoa Harbour to Padang Bai Harbour. Bali then onto the Gili Islands and return via Bangsal, Lombok.
- Whatever your requirements, you can rest assured that Bali Villas and More will find you the perfect villa, and your dream holiday will become a reality. Bali Villas and More has searched the island and hand selected only the best villas. Visit https://www.balivillasandmore.com/ we make finding your holiday villa stress free – just fill in the contact form and our team of experts will get to work to find you the very best villa options for your needs. See range of Bali villas that still deliver luxury and value for money.
You might also like
Tache 3 Piece Ocean Navy Blue Duvet Cover Set-Queen
Tache 3 Piece Navy Ocean Blue Bed Sheet Set, Twin
Barclay King Quilt with Two Shams in Taupe / Aqua
Home (1st Apartment)