What is the best luxury credit Card?
Come one, come all: find the best American Express cards for suburban homemakers, luxury travelers, and five-star hotel-goers, and let us help you do it. Get fancy with luxurious perks like airport lounge access, travel in luxury with special hotel amenities, or rack up rewards on everyday purchases like groceries. Here are our top Amex picks for every spending profile.
Best card for families: the Blue Cash Preferred
The American Express Blue Cash Preferred is a good fit for the “everyday” shopper. You’ll get 6% cash back on up to $6, 000 spent at supermarkets and unlimited 3% cash back at department stores and gas stations. All other purchases will get you 1% cash back. The has a signup bonus of 100 Reward Dollars when you spend $1, 000 in the first 3 months..
But wait, there’s more. Shop smart, and you can earn 6% rewards on just about everything by purchasing gift cards to your favorite stores and restaurants at the grocery store (just keep in mind the $6k spending cap). The Blue Cash has an annual fee of $75, but spend at least $25 in groceries weekly, and you’ll nix the fee with change to keep.
- 1 stars
- 2 stars
- 3 stars
- 4 stars
- 5 stars
- 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
Get $150 back after you spend $1, 000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You will receive $150 back in the form of a statement credit.
0% on Purchases for 15 months; 0% on Balance Transfers for 15 months
- APR: 12.99% - 21.99% Variable
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.24%, Variable
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24%, Variable
- Get $150 back after you spend $1, 000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You will receive $150 back in the form of a statement credit.
- Hassle-free cash back: no enrollment required, the same great reward categories year-round.
- Earn Cash Back: 6% US supermarkets up to $6, 000 per year in purchases, 3% US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and limitations apply.
You might also like
What are the best business credit cards?
It depends on whether you need the card for travel, rewards, cash management (i.e. low interest rates), etc.
I'm at risk of tooting my own horn here, but rather than duplicate all this information, here you go: